Check back later this spring for information about our 2019 summer programs.
2018 Summer Youth Flag Football
Please note the schedules for the next few weeks is now posted on line - please go to the Teams tab then to the Flag Football Tab and look for your division then team. Please check this before coming out to play Tuesday night. Plan on arriving at least 30 minutes early is you have not checked in and picked equipment - or please follow and prior instructions from Coaches.
You will receive your team t-shirts before the first game. Note if you have not paid or have a balance due you will be able pay during check in or please log into your account and do so now. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of registration and your athlete will not be assigned a team. Thank you all for participating and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening!
Flag Football for ages 4 -1 4
May 15th thru June 28th
Tuesday and Thursday nights
$99 - Micro Flag (4yr and 5 yr)
$179.00 - Tiny Mite, Mitey Mite, and Jr Pee Wee and Pee Wee /JV (6yr-14yr)
**We have 5 Leagues based on your age group
- Micro Flag is our instructional league for 4 & 5 year olds that are just being introduced to the game of Football. Micro sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. (Shirts Only). Your child must turn 4 on or before July 31, 2018 to be eligible.
- Tiny Mite is our competitive league for ages 6 & 7 and will receive a Jersey, and a Helmet to use for the season. These sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm OR 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Mitey Mite is our competitive league for ages 8 & 9 and will receive Jersey, and a Helmet to use for the season. These sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 to 7:30 pm OR 7:30 to 8:30 pm
- Jr PeeWee is our competitive league for ages 10 & 11 and will receive Jersey, and a Helmet to use for the season. These sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 to 8:30 pm OR 8:30 to 9:30 pm
- PeeWee / JV is our competitive league for ages 12, 13 & 14 and will receive Jersey. Helmets are not used in this division. These sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm to 9:30pm.
The season will run from May 15th thru June 28th. The top 4 teams fromTiney Mites, Mitey Mites, Jr PeeWee and PeeWee/JV will compete in the championship bracket. Games/Practices will last 1 hour. There are approximately 8-10 kids on a team and 5-on-5 on the field during play. (This team size accommodates for your vacation schedule!!)
There will be NO GAMES SCHEDULED for the Week of July 2nd to July 6th
The experience is great and allows kids to run, pass, and catch the ball. It is also great for defense as it teaches angles and how to break down in the open field.
This is a great program for those interested in getting ready for our Fall Tackle Football Program.
Thank you to our Flag Football Sponsor - Click on the logo below for more information